- E-Mail: certUNIT [ a t ] GeheimRat.com
- Fax: +49.(0)3212.1031053
- E-Mail: embassy2k [ a t ] GeheimRat.com
- Fax: +49.(0)3212.1031057
- The offered communication options e-mail and fax are the most direct and fastest ways to contact GeheimRat.
- Should the contents of the GeheimRat pages violate legal regulations, copyrights of third parties or other rights, please send a corresponding message via the offered contact channels. If you wish to transmit legally relevant information in a binding and timely manner, please use the fax contact details provided. Rightly objected contents will be deleted or corrected immediately.
- Hyperlinks are hyperlinks. Only the websites mentioned in the sitemap are under the responsibility of GeheimRat. External hyperlinks are external hyperlinks. The wikipedia definition of hyperlink clarifies in case of further need of understanding.
- Copyright © GeheimRat, All rights reserved. Any reproduction or redistribution in any medium in whole or in part requires the written consent of GeheimRat.
Anja Dob – Studio Management
As a result of a degree in cultural studies, Anja specializes in not specializing. With her talent for finishing things, she is the good soul of the studio.
She is likely to be well informed about all GeheimRat activities, sometimes better than the people involved themselves.
Donna Bartolo – RevisionUnit
Donna studied art history and philosophy in Florence, Los Angeles and Heidelberg.
She exposes small and large errors of thought and conception with particular humor.
Arnold David – Art market 2k
With impressive ease, Arnold is the tech specialist on the team, continuously analyzing the 21st century art market.
His prediction: "Many modernist investments will collapse like houses of cards in the coming years, and art fairs in their current guise could be perceived as remnant markets."
Zbigniev Dob – CertUnit
Zbigniev has over twelve years of business development experience in the United States, Europe as well as Asia, was assistant for business development and strategic partnerships and involved in licensing deals totaling $34M.